Visitors to Deia are sure to enjoy the gardens and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Top sights around the area include Port de Soller, Puig Mayor and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Deia
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Deia
The city's cultural venues include Robert Graves House and Deià Archaeological Museum and Research Centre. The gardens, mountains and the sea highlight the city's natural beauty, and Cala Deia, Son Marriog and sa Caleta are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Juan Bautista Church and es Cocó.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Deia. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Agroturismo Sa Pedrissa - With a stay at this 5-star farm house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Belmond La Residencia - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Es Molí - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Port de Soller, located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre, and Puig Mayor, which is 5.7 mi/9.1 km away.
Dressing for Deia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Deia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C