Search Hotels in Valldemossa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2016
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Valldemossa has to offer including the monuments, temples and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Top sights around the area include Port de Soller, Puig Mayor and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Valldemossa
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Valldemossa
The city is notable for landmarks like Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, Frederic Chopin and Palacio Rey Sancho. Additionally, you might want to add Port of Valldemossa to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Valldemossa. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Rusticae Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Hotel Cas Papà - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a terrace and free WiFi.
- Mirabó de Valldemossa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Port de Soller, located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Puig Mayor, which is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away.
Dressing for Valldemossa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Valldemossa gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Valldemossa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Valldemossa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Valldemossa?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Valldemossa?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Valldemossa?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Valldemossa?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Valldemossa?
What's the best hotel in Valldemossa to be near historical sites?
Valldemossa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Valldemossa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Valldemossa Airports
- Accommodation near Valldemossa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Valldemossa
- Choose Your Valldemossa Hotel Style
- Search Valldemossa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Valldemossa
- Hotels Near Valldemossa, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends