Search Hotels in Selva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Selva
Guests will appreciate the mountains, island and restaurants in Selva. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 13 Selva hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Selva
With 29 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Selva, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 64 to GBP 161 per night.Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Hotel Son Arnau
- Finca Hotel Es Castell
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Son Arnau with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Finca Hotel Es Castell has a 5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Selva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Selva is 20 millimetres