Families will find kid-friendly activities in Alcudia, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and spas. Top sights in the city include Alcudia Beach, Hidropark and Alcudia Port.
- There are 709 hotels and other accommodation options in Alcudia
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alcudia
Cultural venues in the city include Pollentia Monographic Museum, Sa Bassa Blanca Museum and Auditori d'Alcudia. The city is notable for landmarks like Xara Gate, Roman Remains of Pollentia and San Jaume Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Alcudia Beach, Playa de Sant Joan and Bahia de Pollensa.
In Puerto de Pollensa, you can choose from 709 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- FORUM Boutique hotel & spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Cas Ferrer Nou Hotelet - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Can Mostatxins - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Other top sights in Alcudia include Hidropark and Alcudia Port. Popular places to see outside the city include Playa de Muro, located 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre, and Pollensa Port, which is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away.
Dressing for Alcudia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Alcudia is 479.30 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C