Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pollensa, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its shopping, entertainment, and biking.
- Though not directly in Pollensa, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pollensa
- Top activities include biking and exploring the waterfront, while Pollensa Port, Alcudia Port, and Paintball Fantasy are favourite sights to visit
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Cala Formentor, Mirador Es Colomer, and Playa de Sant Joan are some places worth a visit
Getting around Pollensa
There are plenty of options for getting around Pollensa. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Pollensa
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Barceló Formentor, averaging GBP 474.27 per night. A 5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Barceló Formentor with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Pollensa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 15°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Pollensa each year