Pollensa's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its entertainment, shopping, and biking.
- There are 7 Pollensa hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pollensa
- Top activities include biking and exploring the waterfront, while Pollensa Port, Alcudia Port, and Paintball Fantasy are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Cala Barques, Mirador Es Colomer, and Cala Formentor
Getting around Pollensa
There are many transportation options in Pollensa. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Staying in Pollensa
With 7 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Pollensa offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 57 to GBP 185 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Grupotel Molins, averaging GBP 210.19/night
- Globales Simar, averaging GBP 70.86/night
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Hotel Cala Sant Vicenç - Adults Only, averaging GBP 231.26/night
- Hoposa Hotel Niu, averaging GBP 128.34/night
A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Grupotel Molins with a 5 out of 5 user rating while Hotel Cala Sant Vicenç - Adults Only and Hoposa Hotel Niu are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Pollensa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pollensa is 20 millimetres