Visiting Cala San Vicente
Visitors to Cala San Vicente are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Alcudia Beach, Playa de Muro and Pollensa Port.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodation options in Cala San Vicente
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala San Vicente
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Molins, Cala Barques and Platja de Cala Carbó. Additionally, you might want to add Punta de Coves Blanques to your agenda.
In Pollensa, you'll find 50 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hoposa Hotel Niu - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Boutique Hotel La Moraleja - Adults Only - Our customers love the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Grupotel Molins - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Alcudia Beach, located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Playa de Muro, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Dressing for Cala San Vicente
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Cala San Vicente gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C