Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Sa Pobla
Visiting Sa Pobla
Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Sa Pobla.
- There are 11 Sa Pobla hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sa Pobla
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Paintball Fantasy, Karting Can Picafort, and Cuber Lake are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Museu de Sa Jugueta Antiga, Can Planes, and Muro Ethnological Museum
Getting around Sa Pobla
Sa Pobla has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Sa Pobla Station.
Dressing for Sa Pobla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Sa Pobla gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sa Pobla?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sa Pobla, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Sa Pobla?
What's the best hotel for couples in Sa Pobla?
Sa Pobla Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sa Pobla by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sa Pobla Airports
- Accommodation near Sa Pobla Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sa Pobla
- Choose Your Sa Pobla Hotel Style
- Search Sa Pobla Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sa Pobla
- Hotels Near Sa Pobla, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends