Search Hotels in Pollensa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Nov 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pollensa, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Pollensa Port and Formentor Cape.
- There are 636 hotels and other accommodation options in Pollensa
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 27.3 mi (44 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pollensa
Cultural venues in the city include Museu de Pollença, Placa Major and Museo Dionis Bennassar. The city is notable for landmarks like Santuari del Puig de Maria, Mirador Es Colomer and Formentor Cape Lighthouse. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Formentor Cape, Playa del Port de Pollença and Cala Molins.
In Puerto de Pollensa, you can choose from 636 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Goleta Hotel de Mar - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mar Calma Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hoposa Bahía - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Pollensa include Pollensa Port. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Alcudia Beach, located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre, and Playa de Muro, which is 9.2 mi/14.8 km away.
Dressing for Pollensa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Pollensa each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pollensa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pollensa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Pollensa?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Pollensa?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Pollensa?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Pollensa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Pollensa?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Pollensa?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Pollensa?
What's the best boutique hotel in Pollensa?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pollensa?
Pollensa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pollensa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pollensa Airports
- Areas of Pollensa
- Accommodation near Pollensa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pollensa
- Choose Your Pollensa Hotel Style
- Search Pollensa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pollensa
- Hotels Near Pollensa, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends