Petra's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city has to offer, including its entertainment, shopping, and wineries.
- There are 3 Petra hotels
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Petra
- Wine tasting, windsurfing, and kitesurfing are top activities, while sights to visit include Vinyes I Bodegues Miquel Oliver, Karting Can Picafort, and Bodega Son Artigues
- The beach, seaside, and countryside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Sa Canova Beach, Mallorca Planetarium, and Cuevas del Hams
Getting around Petra
There are many transportation options in Petra. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Petra Station.
Dressing for Petra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Petra each year