Search Hotels in Andraitx
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 10 Jun 2018
Reviewed on 13 Nov 2017
Reviewed on 8 May 2019
Pocket Guide: Andraitx
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Andraitx, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the camping, restaurants and beaches. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this relaxing, welcoming and seaside city has to offer, including its bars, entertainment and spas.
- There are 9 Andraitx hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Andraitx
- Top activities include camping and a port, whereas Santa Ponsa Yacht Club, Jungle Parc, and Port of Adriano are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Sa Taronja, Arte Casa Gallery, and Liedtke Museum
- Bellver Castle and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Santa Ponsa Beach, El Toro Island, and Palma Nova Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Andraitx
There are plenty of options for getting around Andraitx. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Andraitx
With 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Andraitx, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 80 to GBP 243 per night.For trips with the family or other getaways, consider the following top-rated traditional hotels:
- Mon Port Hotel & Spa
- H10 Blue Mar
- Hostal Residència Catalina Vera
- Aparthotel La Pergola
Hostal Residència Catalina Vera, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Mon Port Hotel & Spa and H10 Blue Mar.
Dressing for Andraitx
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Andraitx is 20 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Andraitx?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Andraitx, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Andraitx?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Andraitx?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Andraitx?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Andraitx?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Andraitx?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Andraitx?
What's the best luxury hotel in Andraitx?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Andraitx?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Andraitx?
Andraitx Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Andraitx by Star Rating
- Hotels near Andraitx Airports
- Accommodation near Andraitx Attractions
- More accommodation types in Andraitx
- Choose Your Andraitx Hotel Style
- Search Andraitx Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Andraitx
- Hotels Near Andraitx, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends