Search Hotels in Sant Elm
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: Sant Elm
Visiting Sant Elm
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Sant Elm has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city centre
Staying in Sant Elm
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Universal Hotel Aquamarin.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Universal Hotel Aquamarin with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Sant Elm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sant Elm is 20 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sant Elm?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sant Elm, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Sant Elm?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Sant Elm?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Sant Elm?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Sant Elm?
Sant Elm Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sant Elm by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sant Elm Airports
- Accommodation near Sant Elm Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sant Elm
- Choose Your Sant Elm Hotel Style
- Search Sant Elm Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sant Elm
- Hotels Near Sant Elm, Andraitx
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends