Visiting Radda in Chianti
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Radda in Chianti, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries, local tours and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and churches. Top sights around the area include Stadio Artemio Franchi, Piazza del Campo and Civic Museum.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Radda in Chianti
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Radda in Chianti
Top activities include wine tasting and taking a tour, while Castello d'Albola and Castello di Radda Winery are sights to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stadio Artemio Franchi and Piazza del Campo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Radda in Chianti. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tenuta CorteDomina - Amenities at this farm house include a winery and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Livernano - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this farm stay. Amenities at this farm house include a winery and free breakfast.
- Hotel Villa Campomaggio - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Civic Museum, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of the city, and Palazzo Pubblico, which is 11.8 mi/19 km away.
Dressing for Radda in Chianti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- About 793 millimetres of rain falls on Radda in Chianti each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C