Search Hotels in Castelnuovo Berardenga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Castelnuovo Berardenga
Visitors to Castelnuovo Berardenga are sure to enjoy the wineries and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and theatres. Palazzo Pubblico, Piazza del Campo and Civic Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 201 hotels and other accommodation options in Castelnuovo Berardenga
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Castelnuovo Berardenga
Cultural venues in the city include Chianti Sculpture Park, Vittorio Alfieri Theater and Landscape Museum. Notable city landmarks like Piazza Marconi and Torre dell'Orologio might be worth a visit. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Circuito di Siena, Felsina and Az. Agr.Losi Querciavalle are favourite sights to visit.
In Siena, you can choose from 201 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Borgo Argiano - Amenities at this country house include a winery and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and central location.
- Hotel Borgo San Felice - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a winery, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Dievole Wine Resort - Amenities at this guesthouse include 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Palazzo Pubblico, located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre, and Piazza del Campo, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Dressing for Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Castelnuovo Berardenga is 777.60 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Castelnuovo Berardenga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castelnuovo Berardenga, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Castelnuovo Berardenga?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Castelnuovo Berardenga?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Castelnuovo Berardenga?
What's the best high-end hotel in Castelnuovo Berardenga?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Castelnuovo Berardenga?
What are some hotels with pools in Castelnuovo Berardenga?
Castelnuovo Berardenga Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Castelnuovo Berardenga by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castelnuovo Berardenga Airports
- Accommodation near Castelnuovo Berardenga Attractions
- More accommodation types in Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Choose Your Castelnuovo Berardenga Hotel Style
- Search Castelnuovo Berardenga Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Hotels Near Castelnuovo Berardenga, Tuscany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends