Search Hotels in Prestbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Prestbury has to offer including the gardens, rivers and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Top sights around the area include Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester Museum and O2 Apollo Manchester.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Prestbury
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Prestbury
Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester Museum and O2 Apollo Manchester are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Old Trafford and Manchester Palace Theatre.
As you start planning your visit to Prestbury, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 207 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- The Bridge is located in the heart of Prestbury. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Macclesfield can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from central Prestbury. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manchester can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Britannia Hotel - Manchester City Centre is 1 mi (1.7 km) from the centre of Prestbury. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Manchester can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a nightclub, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Deansgate Locks, located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre, and Bridgewater Hall, which is 12.9 mi/20.8 km away.
Getting around Prestbury
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Prestbury Station. Prestbury might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Prestbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Prestbury is 867 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C