Get an overview of this hotel3-star Manchester hotel in Northenden with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Northenden, this hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Wythenshawe Hall and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Didsbury Park. Old Trafford and Whitworth Art Gallery are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and wedding services.
All 212 rooms offer WiFi, room service, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Manchester hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Palatine - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Java Lounge - Onsite café.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 3 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport
- Britannia Manchester Airport
- Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel
- Hotel Britannia Manchester Airport
- Manchester Airport Britannia Hotel
- Manchester Airport Hotel Britannia
- Britannia Airport Hotel, South Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Britannia Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).