Search Hotels in Limone sul Garda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visiting Limone sul Garda
Visitors to Limone sul Garda are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and spas. Castello Scaligeri, Tower of Apponale and La Rocca are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in Limone sul Garda
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Limone sul Garda
The city's cultural venues include El Castel Lemon House and Museum of Tourism. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Parco Alto Garda Bresciano. Additionally, you might want to add Limone Sul Garda Harbour to your agenda.
In Malcesine, you'll find 65 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Hotel Imperial Centro Tao Natural Medical Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Locanda Ruscello Garnì - Our customers like the walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Romantica - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Castello Scaligeri, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre, and Tower of Apponale, which is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away.
Dressing for Limone sul Garda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Limone sul Garda is 702.50 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Limone sul Garda?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Limone sul Garda, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Limone sul Garda?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Limone sul Garda?
What's the best hotel for couples in Limone sul Garda?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Limone sul Garda?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Limone sul Garda?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Limone sul Garda?
What's the best luxury hotel in Limone sul Garda?
Limone sul Garda Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Limone sul Garda by Star Rating
- Hotels near Limone sul Garda Airports
- Accommodation near Limone sul Garda Attractions
- More accommodation types in Limone sul Garda
- Choose Your Limone sul Garda Hotel Style
- Search Limone sul Garda Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Limone sul Garda
- Hotels Near Limone sul Garda, Lombardy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends