Search Hotels in Gardone Riviera
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Visiting Gardone Riviera
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Gardone Riviera, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens and bars. Top sights around the area include Vittoriale degli Italiani, Grotto of Catullus and Scaliger Castle.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodation options in Gardone Riviera
- The closest major airport is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardone Riviera
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Vittoriale degli Italiani. The lakes and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Parco Alto Garda Bresciano and Giardino Botanico Fondazione Andre Heller. Additionally, you might want to add Museo Il Divino Infante to your agenda.
Top places to see outside the city include Grotto of Catullus, 8.7 mi/14 km from the heart of the city, and Scaliger Castle, which is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) away.
Dressing for Gardone Riviera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Gardone Riviera each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gardone Riviera?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gardone Riviera, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Gardone Riviera?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Gardone Riviera?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Gardone Riviera?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Gardone Riviera?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Gardone Riviera?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Gardone Riviera?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Gardone Riviera?
What's the best hotel in Gardone Riviera to absorb the local history?
Gardone Riviera Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Gardone Riviera by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gardone Riviera Airports
- Accommodation near Gardone Riviera Attractions
- More accommodation types in Gardone Riviera
- Choose Your Gardone Riviera Hotel Style
- Search Gardone Riviera Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Gardone Riviera
- Hotels Near Gardone Riviera, Lombardy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends