Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Bardolino, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise, Movieland and Gardaland.
- There are 145 hotels and other accommodation options in Bardolino
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bardolino
Cultural venues in the city include Cantina F.lli Zeni Wine Museum, Sisan Museum and Museum of Olive Oil. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of San Nicolo and San Severo, Monumento ai Marinai and Church of San Severo. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Guerrieri Rizzardi Winery and Valetti Winery are sights to visit.
Popular places to see in the area include Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise, 4.8 mi/7.7 km from the heart of the city, and Movieland, which is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away.
Dressing for Bardolino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bardolino is 702.50 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C