Guests will appreciate the theme park, entertainment and castle in Lazise. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, cosy and lakefront city can discover its wineries, restaurants and camping.
- There are 27 Lazise hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lazise
- Top activities include wine tasting and camping, whereas Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise, Movieland, and Frezza Winery are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Castle of Lazise, Scaliger Castle, and Roman Theater
- Families come for attractions such as Gardaland, Parco Natura Viva, and Parco Zoo Safari
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Grotto of Catullus, Basilica of San Zeno Maggiore, and Ponte Scaligero
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Arena di Verona or Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi
Staying in Lazise
In Lazise you can choose from 55 hotels and other accommodation options so you can simply plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 70 to GBP 252 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Hotel Parchi del Garda.
You might like one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Corte Valier
- Residence La Fattoria
Hotel Corte Valier, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Residence La Fattoria and Hotel Parchi del Garda.
Dressing for Lazise
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Lazise gets about 697 millimetres of rain per year