Visiting San Felice del Benaco
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to San Felice del Benaco, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and monuments. This lakefront city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and cultural ambiance.
- There are 9 San Felice del Benaco hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around San Felice del Benaco
- A port is one of the top activities, whereas San Felice Agricultural Cooperative, Rimbalzello Adventure, and Paolo Bonomelli Boutique Olive Farm are favourite sights to visit
- Villa Borghese Cavazza and Scaliger Castle are popular cultural attractions
- Popular family attractions include Gardaland, Toscolano Maderno Botanical Garden, and Giocabosco
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Sanctuary of Madonna del Carmine, Vittoriale degli Italiani, and Grotto of Catullus
- The natural setting of the lakes is picturesque, and places to visit include Giardino Botanico Fondazione Andre Heller, Rocca di Manerba Archaeological Park, and Baia delle Sirene Park
Getting around San Felice del Benaco
There are plenty of options for getting around San Felice del Benaco. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in San Felice del Benaco
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Park Hotel Casimiro Village.
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa
- Barchi Resort
Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Barchi Resort and Park Hotel Casimiro Village.
Dressing for San Felice del Benaco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- San Felice del Benaco gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year