Search Hotels in Padenghe sul Garda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Visiting Padenghe sul Garda
Visitors to Padenghe sul Garda are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and monuments. Top sights around the area include Grotto of Catullus, Scaliger Castle and Vittoriale degli Italiani.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodation options in Padenghe sul Garda
- The closest major airport is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 20.5 mi (33 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Padenghe sul Garda
A couple of favourite places to visit are Zuliani Winery and Padenghe Castle. Additionally, in the area you'll find Grotto of Catullus and Scaliger Castle.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Padenghe sul Garda. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lake Garda Beach Hostel - Amenities at this hostel include a private beach and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Splendido Bay Luxury Spa Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- West Garda Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Vittoriale degli Italiani, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Castello Bonoris, which is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away.
Dressing for Padenghe sul Garda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Padenghe sul Garda is 32 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Padenghe sul Garda?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Padenghe sul Garda, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Padenghe sul Garda?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Padenghe sul Garda?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Padenghe sul Garda?
What's the best hotel in Padenghe sul Garda to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Padenghe sul Garda?
Padenghe sul Garda Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Padenghe sul Garda by Star Rating
- Hotels near Padenghe sul Garda Airports
- Accommodation near Padenghe sul Garda Attractions
- More accommodation types in Padenghe sul Garda
- Choose Your Padenghe sul Garda Hotel Style
- Search Padenghe sul Garda Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Padenghe sul Garda
- Hotels Near Padenghe sul Garda, Lombardy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends