Search Family-Friendly Hotels in Desenzano del Garda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Desenzano del Garda Family-Friendly Hotels
Top Desenzano del Garda Family-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 29 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 13 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Where should we stay in Desenzano del Garda?
The culturally rich destination of Desenzano del Garda is a great choice if you've been thinking about a holiday with the children. The entertainment, lake views and ferry rides are just some of the things that make this an attractive family holiday destination. Fly into Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), which is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre. Desenzano del Garda offers 51 child-friendly hotels and other types of accommodation so you have a variety of choices when deciding where you want to stay.
Families on holiday have positive things to say about these places to stay:
Hotel Piccola Vela: Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free parking. Guests like the central location and helpful staff at this 4-star hotel.
Villa Maria Apartments – Features a children's pool, a restaurant and free parking. This hotel is rated 4 stars.
Relais Du Lac – Offers a children's pool, free parking and laundry facilities. This hotel is rated 4 stars.
Hotel Acquaviva del Garda – Features an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free parking. The comfy beds and clean rooms make this 4-star hotel popular with guests.
When should we visit Desenzano del Garda?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family trip. You can use these tips to decide when to pack up the children and head to Desenzano del Garda.
- Hottest months: July, August, June and September, with an average temperature of 29°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December and November, with an average temperature of -1°F
- Driest months: January, February, December and April, with an average rainfall of 1.50 inches
- Rainiest months: September, July, June and May, with an average rainfall of 3.50 inches
What should we see and do in Desenzano del Garda?
While you and your family are holidaying in Desenzano del Garda, you may want to visit some family-friendly attractions such as Desenzano Castle and Roman Villa of Desenzano del Garda. Make sure that you have plenty of time to take in activities in the area such as Scaliger Castle, Grotto of Catullus and Castello Bonoris.Desenzano del Garda is also well-known for the:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
Getting around Desenzano del Garda
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Desenzano del Garda Station or Desenzano del Garda-Sirmione Station. Desenzano del Garda might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
More trip options
- Top areas for Family-Friendly Hotels
- Nearby Cities
- Choose Your Desenzano del Garda Hotel Style
- More accommodation types in Desenzano del Garda
- Accommodation near Desenzano del Garda Attractions
- Hotels Near Desenzano del Garda, Lombardy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Hotels in Desenzano del Garda by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends