Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Rezzato, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, gardens and architecture. Tucked away and welcoming, this lakefront city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rezzato
- Notable landmarks include Castello Bonoris, Grotto of Catullus, and Scaliger Castle
- Also popular for its lakes, gardens and architecture
Staying in Rezzato
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Villa Fenaroli Palace Hotel.
Villa Fenaroli Palace Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Rezzato
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Rezzato each year