Search Hotels in Riva del Garda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Visiting Riva del Garda
Travellers give high marks for the lakeside setting in Riva del Garda, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's glaciers and jazz scene. Top sights in the city include Tower of Apponale and La Rocca.
- There are 208 hotels and other accommodation options in Riva del Garda
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Riva del Garda
The city's cultural venues include Riva del Garda Museo Civico and Saint Martino Archaeological Site. The city is notable for landmarks like Tower of Apponale, La Rocca and Catena Square. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Ledro Valley, Parco Alto Garda Bresciano and Spiaggia dei Sabbioni.
In Limone sul Garda, you can choose from 208 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Garda Life - With a stay at this 3-star property, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Hotel Lido Palace - The Leading Hotels of the World - Our customers love the convenient parking and WiFi at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Holiday IV Gardan - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Arboretum of Arco, located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Arco Castle, which is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away.
Dressing for Riva del Garda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Riva del Garda gets about 702.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Riva del Garda?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Riva del Garda, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Riva del Garda?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Riva del Garda?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Riva del Garda?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Riva del Garda?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Riva del Garda?
What's the best high-end hotel in Riva del Garda?
What's the best boutique hotel in Riva del Garda?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Riva del Garda?
Riva del Garda Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Riva del Garda by Star Rating
- Hotels near Riva del Garda Airports
- Accommodation near Riva del Garda Attractions
- More accommodation types in Riva del Garda
- Choose Your Riva del Garda Hotel Style
- Search Riva del Garda Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Riva del Garda
- Hotels Near Riva del Garda, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends