Search Hotels in Arco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Arco has to offer including the monuments, parks and spas. Top sights in the city include Arco Castle and Arboretum of Arco.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodation options in Arco
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 35.6 mi (57.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 43.4 mi (69.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arco
The city is notable for landmarks like Arco Castle, Arco Municipal Casino and Collegiata Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Arboretum of Arco, Gresta Valley and Lagarina Valley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Garda Thermae and Palazzo Panni.
In Riva del Garda, you'll find 80 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Italia - Amenities at this townhouse include an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and room size.
- PACE 1954 Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Everest Arco - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include La Rocca, located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre, and Tower of Apponale, which is 3.2 mi/5.1 km away.
Dressing for Arco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Arco gets about 696 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 1°C