Search Hotels in Trento
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Trento, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. Cultural and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. Top sights in the city include Trento Science Museum, Monte Bondone and Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta.
- There are 97 hotels and other accommodation options in Trento
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Trento
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Trento Science Museum, Museo Tridentino di Scienze Naturali and Le Gallerie di Piedicastello. Attractions like Segantini Paragliding Instructor and Palaghiaccio are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Piazza Duomo, Trento Cathedral, and Castello del Buonconsiglio.
Other top sights in Trento include Monte Bondone and Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta. Popular places to visit in the area include Lake Molveno, 8.8 mi/14.1 km from the heart of the city, and Arco Castle, which is 15 mi (24.2 km) away.
Getting around Trento
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Trento Station, Trento Povo-Mesiano Station or Santa Chiara Station. Trento might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Trento
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Trento each year
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Trento?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trento, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Trento?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Trento?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Trento?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Trento?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Trento?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Trento?
What's the best hotel in Trento to absorb the local history?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Trento?
Trento Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Trento by Star Rating
- Hotels near Trento Airports
- Areas of Trento
- Accommodation near Trento Attractions
- More accommodation types in Trento
- Choose Your Trento Hotel Style
- Search Trento Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Trento
- Hotels Near Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends