Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Rustic Holiday Apartment Appartamento Serrada With Mountain View, Garden, Balcony & Wifi; Parking Available
Visitors can enjoy all that Folgaria has to offer including the ski areas, golf courses and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Trento Science Museum, Arco Castle and Arboretum of Arco. In Folgaria, there are 37 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Folgaria
Notable city landmarks like Forra del Lupo and Virti Austro-Hungarian Command might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Lavarone, Hofentol Waterfall and Lagarina Valley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ice Rink Folgaria and Golf Club Folgaria.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Folgaria. This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Blu Hotel Natura & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Trento Science Museum, located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre, and Arco Castle, which is 13.6 mi/21.9 km away.
Dressing for Folgaria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 1°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 14°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 16°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 9°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Folgaria gets about 809.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 15°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -5°C