Guests are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and beer in Consett. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and spas.
- There are 9 Consett hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Consett
- Popular family attractions include Beamish Adventure Park and Mini Moos Adventure Farm
- The natural setting of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Chapman's Well Local Nature Reserve, Hamsterley Forest, and Low Barns Visitor Centre
Staying in Consett
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Lord Crewe Arms
- The Old Mill Knitsley
Lord Crewe Arms, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also The Old Mill Knitsley has a 4.8 rating by guests.