Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coleshill, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and countryside, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Resorts World Birmingham and Sarehole Mill.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Coleshill
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coleshill
National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Resorts World Birmingham and Sarehole Mill are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Bullring Shopping Centre and The Arcadian.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Coleshill. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grimstock Country House - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Coleshill Hotel by Greene King Inns - Our customers like the dining options and convenient parking at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- The Coach Hotel - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Birmingham Cathedral, located 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre, and The Alexandra, which is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away.
Getting around Coleshill
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Coleshill Parkway Station. Coleshill might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Coleshill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Coleshill gets about 766 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 2°C