Visiting Buckhurst Hill
Those travelling to Buckhurst Hill are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include White Hart Lane Stadium, Westfield Stratford City and London Stadium.
- You'll find 11797 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buckhurst Hill
Notable places to visit in the larger region include White Hart Lane Stadium, Westfield Stratford City and London Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Finsbury Park and Victoria Road Stadium.
As you start planning your visit to Buckhurst Hill, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 3621 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Premier Inn Loughton/buckhurst Hill is located in the heart of Buckhurst Hill. This hotel in Buckhurst Hill features parking.
- The Tower Hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central Buckhurst Hill. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in London can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Point A Kensington Olympia is 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the centre of Buckhurst Hill. This 3.5-star hotel in London features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Top places to see around the area include Alexandra Palace, 7.7 mi/12.3 km from the heart of the city, and Excel Exhibition Centre, which is 8.1 mi (13 km) away.
Getting around Buckhurst Hill
Local metro stations include Buckhurst Hill Underground Station and Roding Valley Underground Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Buckhurst Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 591.80 millimetres of rain falls on Buckhurst Hill each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C