Visiting Woodford Green
Visitors to Woodford Green are sure to enjoy the forests, bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and golf courses. Top sights around the area include White Hart Lane Stadium, Westfield Stratford City and London Stadium.
- You'll find 11801 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodford Green
Notable places to visit in the larger region include White Hart Lane Stadium, Westfield Stratford City and London Stadium. Additionally, in the area you'll find Finsbury Park and Excel Exhibition Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Woodford Green. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Woodford Bridge can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Epping Forest Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Waltham Forest can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with deep soaking bathtubs.
- The Greyhound Cottage - This 2.5-star hotel in Woodford Bridge features free WiFi, free parking and concierge services.
Popular places to visit in the area include Victoria Road Stadium, 6.8 mi/11 km from the heart of the city, and Alexandra Palace, which is 7.1 mi/11.4 km away.
Getting around Woodford Green
Make your way to Woodford Underground Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Woodford Green
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Woodford Green each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C