Bilston has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses, and theatres.
- Though not directly in Bilston, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bilston
- Well-known for its theatres and attractions such as Alexandra Theatre, Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, and Birmingham Repertory Theatre
- Popular family attractions include Dudley Zoo and Castle, National Sea Life Centre, and Chinese Quarter
- Notable landmarks include Big Brum, Victoria Square, and Birmingham Cathedral
- Places like Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Cannon Hill Park exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Bullring Shopping Centre, The Mailbox, and Arcadian Centre
Bilston is adjacent to Dudley. Top sights in the area include International Convention Centre and University of Birmingham.
Getting around Bilston
There are many transportation options in Bilston. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bilston Coseley Station.
Dressing for Bilston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- About 766 millimetres of rain falls on Bilston each year