Visitors to Beaconsfield are sure to enjoy the spas, bars and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Cliveden House, Windsor Castle and Frogmore House.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Beaconsfield
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaconsfield
Favourite family attractions include Bekonscot Model Village and Jordans Quaker Meeting House. Additionally, you might want to add Beaconsfield Artisans Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Beaconsfield. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield - Our customers like the helpful staff and room service at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cliveden House, 4.2 mi/6.8 km from the heart of the city, and Windsor Castle, which is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) away.
Getting around Beaconsfield
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Beaconsfield Station or Beaconsfield Seer Green Station. Beaconsfield may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Beaconsfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Beaconsfield each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are March and January with an average of 2°C