Visitors to Marlow are sure to enjoy the riverfront, cafes and spas. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Cliveden House, Legoland and Windsor Castle.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Marlow
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marlow
Notable city landmarks like Bisham Abbey and All Saints Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Higginson Park. Additionally, you might want to add Longridge Activity Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Marlow. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glade End Guest House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Marlow - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit around the area include Cliveden House, 3.9 mi/6.3 km from the city centre, and Legoland, which is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) away.
Getting around Marlow
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Marlow Station. Marlow might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Marlow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 853.10 millimetres of rain falls on Marlow each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C