Marlow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Marlow and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. Read about the most popular Marlow hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- The Dog and Badger is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 5-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and comfy beds.
- Pets are welcome at Macdonald Compleat Angler. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
- Dogs can join their owners at Herons Nest. This bed & breakfast offers guests free WiFi and sofa beds. The comfy beds at this 4-star bed & breakfast is enjoyed by guests.
Planning your trip to Marlow
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Marlow is 31 mm
Exploring Marlow with your pet
Known for its riverfront, Marlow has lots to offer visitors, including its sports and parks. See the local sights and visit Higginson Park and All Saints Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Longridge Activity Centre and Bisham Abbey. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Maidenhead, Pets at Home High Wycombe or Avon Pet Products Ltd..