Overview of 1 Georges Place Bath
Choose dates to view prices
City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, City View
About this area
This holiday home is located in Bath. Notable landmarks in the area include Bath Abbey and Royal Crescent, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Roman Baths. Bath City Farm and Bristol Ice Rink are also worth visiting.
- Pulteney Bridge - 9 min walk
- Bath Rugby Stadium - 10 min walk
- Bath Abbey - 12 min walk
- Roman Baths - 12 min walk
- Bath Christmas Market - 14 min walk
- Bath Spa Station - 15 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 46 min drive
- The John Rennie Restaurant Boat - 2 min walk
- The Pump Shed - 5 min walk
- Garden Café - 5 min walk
- The Pulteney Arms - 6 min walk
- Crown Inn Oriental Cuisine - 7 min walk
About this property
1 Georges Place Bath
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and high chair. This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.