Search Hotels in Windsor City Centre, Windsor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Windsor City Centre, Windsor
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Windsor City Centre
Travellers are sure to enjoy a stay in Windsor's Windsor City Centre neighbourhood. You might plan a visit to Windsor Castle while you're in town. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Windsor City Centre serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Windsor area.
Staying in Windsor City Centre
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Windsor City Centre, and our guests note these as some of their favourites:
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Windsor Castle. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Castle Hotel Windsor MGallery Collection: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Windsor Castle. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Charles House: 4-star guesthouse with free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Windsor Castle.
Windsor City Centre may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Windsor neighbourhood for a place to stay. Runnymede is a neighbourhood known for its stunning river views, fantastic nightlife and golfing. This neighbourhood is home to 18 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Great Fosters: 4-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Foxhills Club And Resort: 4-star hotel featuring 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools and a golf course. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and pool.
- Hamilton's: 4-star inn featuring a restaurant, free WiFi and free self-parking. Our guests rate this inn highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Windsor
Explore Windsor City Centre's landmarks like Windsor Castle, Windsor Parish Church and St. Georges Chapel and discover some of the local history. Windsor Royal Shopping Centre and King Edward Court Shopping are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Runnymede, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Thorpe Park. Chertsey Museum, Wentworth Golf Club and Virginia Water are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Egham.
Getting Around Windsor City Centre and the Greater Windsor Area
If you want to venture out of town, Windsor & Eton Central Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Windsor & Eton Riverside Station.