Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jun 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Egham, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its spas, gardens and riverfront. Around the area, top sights include Thorpe Park, Frogmore House and Windsor Castle.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Egham
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Egham
The city's gardens and rivers provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Savill Garden. Additionally, you might want to add Runnymede Air Forces Memorial (Runnymede Memorial) to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Egham. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Great Fosters - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Runnymede can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- The Runnymede on Thames - Our customers like the bar and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Runnymede can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Thorpe Park, 2.5 mi/4.1 km from the city centre, and Frogmore House, which is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.
Getting around Egham
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Egham Station. Egham might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Egham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 591.80 millimetres of rain falls on Egham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Egham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Egham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Egham?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Egham?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Egham?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Egham?
What's the best luxury hotel in Egham?
Egham Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Egham by Star Rating
- Hotels near Egham Airports
- Areas of Egham
- Accommodation near Egham Attractions
- More accommodation types in Egham
- Choose Your Egham Hotel Style
- Search Egham Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Egham
- Hotels Near Egham, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends