Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Weybridge, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars. Top sights in the city include Brooklands Museum and Mercedes-Benz World.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Weybridge
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 7.4 mi (12 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 19 mi (30.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weybridge
Cultural venues in the city include Brooklands Museum, Mercedes-Benz World and Elmbridge Museum. Additionally, you might want to add London Bus Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Weybridge. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Hand & Spear - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Oatlands Park Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Brooklands Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Thorpe Park, 3.8 mi/6.2 km from the city centre, and Hampton Court Palace, which is 5.6 mi (9 km) away.
Getting around Weybridge
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Weybridge Station. Weybridge might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Weybridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 591.80 millimetres of rain falls on Weybridge each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 2°C