Visiting Santa Ursula
Visitors to Santa Ursula are sure to enjoy the spas, seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include Loro Park, Teide National Park and Lago Martianez Swimming Pools.
- There are 67 hotels and other accommodation options in Santa Ursula
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Ursula
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Loro Park, Teide National Park and Lago Martianez Swimming Pools. In the area, you'll also find Garden Beach and Garcia Sanabria Park.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Park Suites & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Plaza de Espana, located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Santa Ursula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Ursula is 117.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C