Search Hotels in San Agustin, Palma de Mallorca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near San Agustin, Palma de Mallorca
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 30 Nov 2019
Visiting San Agustin
San Agustin is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options. You might consider a stop at Caló des Macs while you're checking out the city. Book a hotel in San Agustin and start exploring everything in and around Palma de Mallorca.
Staying in San Agustin
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this relaxing neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Hospes Maricel & Spa: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- BQ Belvedere Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and 3 poolside bars. Expedia travellers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Zhero Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and breakfast.
San Agustin might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Palma de Mallorca neighbourhood. Guests like the Santa Catalina neighbourhood for its restaurants. This neighbourhood is home to 6 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Hotel Hostal Cuba: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a nightclub, 13-minute walk from Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Hotel Continental: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to public transport.
- URBAN HOSTEL PALMA – ALBERGUE JUVENIL: 2-star hostel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and laundry facilities.
Sightseeing Around This Palma de Mallorca Neighbourhood
Caló des Macs is an attraction you might want to check out while you're in San Agustin. Bellver Castle and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma are also worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Santa Catalina is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Municipal Market of Santa Catalina, Feixina Park and Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art while you're here.