Overview of Hotel Feliz
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Balcony, Sea View
About this area
Palma de Mallorca
Located in Palma de Mallorca, Hotel Feliz is near the beach. Port of Palma de Mallorca and Puerto Portals Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cala Mayor Beach and Playa de Palma. Katmandu Park and Western Water Park are not to be missed.Visit our Palma de Mallorca travel guide
- Gomila Square - 3 min walk
- Bellver Castle - 11 min walk
- Mallorca Casino - 15 min walk
- Port of Palma de Mallorca - 16 min walk
- Porto Pi Centro Comercial - 17 min walk
- Jacint Verdaguer Station - 6 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca Verge de Lluc Station - 10 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 12 min drive
- Horny - 1 min walk
- La Sifoneria - 1 min walk
- Túnel - 4 min walk
- La Bolsa - 4 min walk
- Mandarín - 5 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service