Search Hotels in Handforth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Handforth
Guests will appreciate the restaurants, bars and gardens in Handforth. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will also delight visitors with its coffeehouses, dancing and live music.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Handforth
- Known for its live music scene, whereas Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester Museum, and Manchester Palace Theatre are some local cultural sights
- Popular family attractions include Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre, Hyde Leisure Pool, and MediaCityUK
- Notable landmarks include Castlefield Roman Fort, Albert Square, and Manchester Cathedral
- Deansgate Locks, Affleck's Palace and Arndale Centre are top spots for shopping
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Old Trafford, City of Manchester Stadium or Manchester Arena
Staying in Handforth
You might love Best Western Plus Pinewood on Wilmslow for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Best Western Plus Pinewood on Wilmslow with a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Handforth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 869 millimetres of rain falls on Handforth each year