Visitors to Sale are sure to enjoy the gardens and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its water parks. Top sights around the area include Trafford Centre, Old Trafford and Imperial War Museum North.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Sale
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sale
Trafford Centre, Old Trafford and Imperial War Museum North are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Salford Quays and Castlefield Roman Fort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sale. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Brooklands Lodge - This 4-star lodge in Trafford features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Belmore - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this inn. This 4-star inn in Trafford features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Lennox Lea Hotel, Studios & Apartments - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Trafford can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Deansgate Locks, 4.8 mi/7.8 km from the city centre, and Museum of Science and Industry, which is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) away.
Getting around Sale
You can take advantage of metro transport at Brooklands Tram Stop, Sale Station and Dane Road Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Sale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 858.30 millimetres of rain falls on Sale each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C