Guests are sure to enjoy the sunsets and restaurants in Fonterutoli. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fonterutoli
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Piazza del Campo, Siena Cathedral, and Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta
- The natural setting of the sunsets is picturesque, and places to visit include Chianti Sculpture Park, Enoteca Italiana, and All'Orto de' Pecci
Staying in Fonterutoli
You might love Castello di Fonterutoli for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Castello di Fonterutoli with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Fonterutoli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- About 796 millimetres of rain falls on Fonterutoli each year