Visitors to Dogmersfield are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Jane Austen's House Museum, Madejski Stadium and Loseley House are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 811 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dogmersfield
Jane Austen's House Museum, Madejski Stadium and Loseley House are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Ascot Racecourse and Reading Abbey Ruins.
As you plan your holiday to Dogmersfield, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 177 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Dogmersfield. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Hook can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Pentahotel Reading is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from central Dogmersfield. This 4-star hotel in Reading features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Mapledurham House and Watermill, located 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre, and Farnham Castle, which is 5 mi (8 km) away.
Dressing for Dogmersfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Dogmersfield each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C