Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Fleet, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Loseley House, Ascot Racecourse and Madejski Stadium.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Fleet
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fleet
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Fleet Pond. Additionally, you might want to add North Hants Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fleet. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lismoyne Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Tinker's Furze - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a computer station, along with WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Loseley House, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Ascot Racecourse, which is 11.5 mi (18.6 km) away.
Getting around Fleet
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Fleet Station. Fleet might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Fleet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fleet is 707.10 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C