Guests will want to experience the bars, restaurants and coffeehouses in Aldershot. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its spas and sporting events.
- There are 3 Aldershot hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Aldershot
- Popular cultural attractions include Royal Army Physical Training Corps Museum, Mercedes-Benz World, and Brooklands Museum
- Popular family attractions include Legoland, Thorpe Park, and Birdworld
- Loseley House and Jane Austen's House Museum are noteworthy landmarks
Getting around Aldershot
There are plenty of options for getting around Aldershot. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Aldershot Station, Ash Station or Ash Vale Station.
Dressing for Aldershot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Aldershot each year