Travellers to Camberley give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cultural, this city attracts tourists with its spas and sporting events. Ascot Racecourse, Loseley House and Legoland are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Camberley
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Camberley
The city's cultural venues include Camberley Theatre and Royal Logistic Corps Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Frimley Lodge Park and The Atrium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Camberley. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Abacus Bed and Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Ely Hotel by Greene King Inns - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Ascot Racecourse, 6.8 mi/10.9 km from the heart of the city, and Loseley House, which is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) away.
Getting around Camberley
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Frimley Station, Camberley Station or Camberley Blackwater Station. Camberley might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Camberley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Camberley gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C