- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The White Hart Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe King/Twin Room
Deluxe Family Room
About this area
Kingston Upon Thames
Located in Kingston Upon Thames, The White Hart Hotel is near a train station and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Richmond Park and Clapham Common, while Chessington World of Adventures and Stamford Bridge Stadium are popular area attractions. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss London Eye, a top local attraction.
- Hampton Court Palace - 5 min drive
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 38 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 40 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 40 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 43 min drive
- Kingston Upon Thames Hampton Wick Station - 4 min walk
- Richmond Underground Station - 9 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 37 min drive
- White Hart — 1 min walk
- White Hart - 1 min walk
- Machaan - 1 min walk
- Pizza Experts - 1 min walk
- Pomegranate Bistro - 1 min walk
About this property
The White Hart Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 11.00 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP £15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort